From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: what audio file format / container to play on Android.
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 15:13:08
1 > On 5 Jul 2016, at 23:33, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 13:30:16 +0100, Stroller wrote:
3 >
4 >> The question may boil down to the Google Drive audio / video player,
5 >> and its (in)ability to play AAC audio. But that would be surprising,
6 >> don't you think?
7 >
8 > Possibly, but easy to test. Download the file from drive to local
9 > storage then try to play it with another player.
10 >
11 > If the problem is a limitation of the Drive player, maybe the best
12 > approach is to not use drive and use something [else]
13
14 It was lazy of me not to download and test it myself, I do admit.
15
16 I didn't expect this question to cause such consternation.
17
18 Stroller.