From: kenny lundberg <evremonde@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gone fishing
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 20:30:56
1 to waste bandwidth probably
2
3 On 8/3/05, Christopher Fisk <chrisf@××××××××.net> wrote:
4 > On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Dave Nebinger wrote:
5 >
6 > >> Taking time away from anything technical. Hopefully I won't even have
7 > >> as much as a light switch to look at, let alone use: )
8 > >
9 > > And the point of sending this to the entire mailing list would be ????
10 >
11 > We're the closest thing he has to family?
14 > Christopher Fisk
15 > --
16 > Our lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I. Many of them
17 > incompetent boobs. I know this because I've worked alongside them, gone
18 > bowling with them, watched them pass me over for promotions time and again
19 > and I say this stinks.
20 > -- Homer Simpson, Homer's Odyssey
21 > cBlog: http://chris.uasoft.com/
22 > --