From: Nick Geron <ngeron@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] new foomatic-filters ebuild
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:29:50
1 Anyone know why the 3.0.2-r1 ebuild is blocking the current, stable
2 foomatic-db?
3
4 [blocks B ] <net-print/foomatic-db-20050910 (is blocking
5 net-print/foomatic-filters-3.0.2-r1)
6
7 I discovered this just before I did an update world. I can't find any
8 reference to a bug, there are no notes in the Changelog or within the
9 ebuild to suggest why it's blocking. The block wasn't in 3.0.2.ebuild
10 which I'm currently running with db-20050606. The closest reference I
11 could find had to do with filters and db overwriting each others files,
12 but that bug's resolution was a remerge of db (and that particular bug
13 is a year old).
14
15 I just finished a hellish afternoon getting my girlfriend's mac to play
16 nice with my printer and I don't want to clobber anything. Any help
17 would be much appreciated. Thanks!
18
19 -Nick
20 --