From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Question about Seamonkey and a test.
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:04:17
1 Hi,
2
3 I just gave Seamonkey a fresh start. Now I have a question. I had the
4 old set up so that when I opened Seamonkey, it would start both the
5 browser and email. Now it only starts the browser. I remember it was
6 in the preferences somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me.
7 Does someone here recall exactly where this setting is by any chance? I
8 found one in about:config but I'm sort of chicken to change it not being
9 sure it is it.
10
11 Also, I'm hoping this page will arrive and not be blank. Also, can
12 someone confirm this is TEXT ONLY with no HTML stuff.
13
14 Thanks.
15
16 Dale