From: "Corentin “Nado” Pazdera" <nado@××××××××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CLVM and CMAN use flags dropped?
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 15:07:47
1 April 21, 2019 4:55 PM, thegeezer@×××××××××.net wrote:
2
3 > Howdy folks,
4 > around november 2018 the use flags clvm and cman seem to have been dropped for LVM2
5 > the old ebuild has the lines
6 > if use clvm; then
7 > ...
8 > myconf="${myconf} --with-clvmd=${clvmd}"
9 >
10 > but the new ebuild just has the line
11 > myconf="${myconf} --with-clvmd=none --with-cluster=none"
12 >
13 > I've been doing some digging to try to find out if i just missed the memo but this seems to have
14 > been silently dropped
15 > i was wondering if anyone knew the hows or whys? a link to the notice is fine I wanted to read it
16 > before i hack the ebuild
17 > thanks in advance!
20 https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/search?q=clvm&type=Commits
21
22 These 3 commits should give you enough information to find the reason, I'm not interested myself so I didnt dig deeper.
23
24 Best easter regards,
25 Corentin “Nado” Pazdera