From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DPI is giving me a headache!
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 19:59:04
1 On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:10:58 +0000
2 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Please find xorg.conf and Xorg.0.log attached. I am using the xorg
5 > radeon driver. The font size is just right, would not like to
6 > increase it.
9 A few thoughts based on your xorg.conf.
10
11 1) you set
12 HorizSync 64 #31 - 80 #digital
13 VertRefresh 60 #55 - 85 #digital
14
15 you shouldn't need either. You might want to remove them and try
16 without.
19 2) your ATI device has quite a lot of settings. If you don't need them
20 all, you might want to remove or comment out what you can. They
21 might affect the output in unexpected ways, although I'm no ati
22 expert.
25 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list