From: Ashley Dixon <ash@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone seeing tons of build errors while compiling sys-devel/autogen ?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 03:04:17
1 On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:31:57PM -0300, Francisco Ares wrote:
2 > Just to make sure this ain't purely local: while building
3 > sys-devel/autogen, the build process shows a lot (really) of error messages
4 > from the compiler.
5 >
6 > Is there anyone seeing something like this?
7
8 Which version of autogen ? Are these build errors preventing the package from
9 being installed, or are they merely errors ? The fact you are seeing a lot of
10 them suggests they're not fatal. Building 5.18.16-r1 with {-libopts and
11 -static-libs}, I get a few warnings on amd64, but nothing I would interpret as
12 severely unusual.
13
14 The build script is attached.
18 Ashley Dixon