From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wxGTK compilation fails "missing thread.h"
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 21:32:21
1 On Friday 25 July 2014 09:38:50 Douglas J Hunley wrote:
2 > On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 12:48 AM, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
3 >
4 > wrote:
5 > > I sometimes find this error coming from multi-thread compilation. I fix it
6 > > by
7 > > prepending the emerge command with MAKEOPTS="-j1". You could try that.
8 >
9 > Indeed, this is probably parallelism gone wrong. However, you should really
10 > use package.env to override MAKEOPTS instead of using "one off" command
11 > line overrides
12
13 But then, next time I need to emerge the package it may have been fixed. So I
14 stand by what I said.
17 Regards
18 Peter