From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trying to block third party ip address with iptables...
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:01:38
1 On Sunday 14 September 2008 11:04:47 pk wrote:
2 > That was the intention. The site in question is my banks site. And they
3 > have a marketing survey company linked to their site which I want to
4 > hide from. If I want to use the banks internet services, which I pay
5 > for, I don't want third parties to snoop on my activities...
6
7 OK. Now that we know the real problem, we can give you the real solution.
8
9 Change your bank.
10
11 I'm not kidding, you shouldn't have to put up with that shit.
14 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com