From: "Érico Porto" <ericoporto2008@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sdhc card on eeepc701 running gentoo
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:46:03
1 You are correct, the internal card reader was the problem, I tried today in
2 a Dell Vostro running ubuntu, and everything worked nice, even tried in
3 another Dell laptop with windows, and the card was recognized as well. It
4 seems the problem is indeed my hardware, so I'm buying a usb card reader to
5 shove it inside the eeepc to finally gain 16GB that I'm needing to do some
6 more interesting stuff in it.
7
8 Érico V. Porto