From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: buying a keyboard
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 22:46:40
1 On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Keith Dart <keith@×××××××××.biz> wrote:
2 >
3 > On May 31, 2009, at 1:14 PM, Adrian wrote:
4 >
5 >> Many moons ago I purchased a Linux Cool Keyboard. The great thing
6 >> about this keyboard is that a. it has great tactile response and b. it
7 >> has a cover which folds down to protect the keyboard when not in use.
8 >
9 > I had one too. :-) Had to replace it with a unicomp keyboard. Their website
10 > seems to have moved from before. looks like its here now:
11 >
12 > http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/keyboards.html
13
14 I have Unicomp customizer and endurapro and both are awesome (if loud)
15 keyboards.
16
17 The built-in mouse on the endurapro is awful, though. I thought it
18 would be convenient to have (because reaching over to the actual mouse
19 is so hard, you see), but it's so bad I never even touch it -- except
20 for when I'm typing and I hit that stupid little nub every time I try
21 to type the letter G. :)