From: Tek Project <info@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: New user: can't emerge Gimp still stuck.
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:40:15
1 Thanks very much for your help, guys:
2 > Looks like you just need to remerge python (emerge --oneshot python)
3 I remerged python, then again emerged Gimp. The build went smoothly for
4 while, but quit after some time with a series of error messages that
5 said to submit a full bug report. I've just started to use Mrxvt and
6 don't know how to cut and paste from the terminal screen, so I took a
7 screenshot and posted it to my website:
8 http://www.tekproject.com/linux/gentoo/gimp.gif
9
10 Could I ask you to take a look at this and decide what it might mean?
11
12 Thanks again,
13 Carl Adams
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list