From: "Matt Connell (Gmail)" <matthewdconnell@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No sound from audacity...
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:37:22
1 On 2020-06-26 06:00, Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
2 > Also I only every see you asking questions but
3 > never trying to answer questions of others.
4
5 To play devil's advocate, and at the risk of going off-topic straight
6 away, a person who has a lot of issues/questions is going to be less
7 likely to be confident and knowledgeable enough to answer someone else's
8 question. They'll be more likely to defer to more experienced readers.
9
10 I have about 7 years of daily Gentoo use under my belt and I'm still not
11 confident enough to answer a lot of the questions on this list without
12 some research and testing on my own, which time does not always permit.
13
14 You make good, valid points otherwise. Just wanted to share that
15 internet stage-fright and imposter syndrome are both alive and well.