From: Rumen Yotov <rumen@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage issue
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:26:27
1 Alan McKinnon написа:
2 > On Wednesday 20 February 2008, Michael Schmarck wrote:
3 >
4 >>> emerge bash-3.2-p17-r1
5 >>> emerge portage
6 >>> emerge bash
7 >> This worked for me, as I found out a short while after I posted
8 >> my original message :) Thanks a lot for your explanation. This
9 >> way, it's at least understandable *WHY* this works ;-)
10 >
11 > You're welcome. What I'd like to know is in which universe portage could
12 > block bash <puzzled>
13 >
14 > It just sounds a bit daft, sort of like OpenOffice blocking mutt...
15 >
16 Hi,
17
18 Thinking about it, much of portage is bash-scripts, no.
19 Maybe some portage features depend on newer bash functions, just guessing.
20 HTH. Rumen

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature