From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] reiser4 status
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:21:11
1 On Friday 15 February 2008, Erik wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon skrev:
3 > > On Friday 15 February 2008, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
4 > >>> ... I wondering where this fs will
5 > >>> go now ?
6 > >>
7 > >> It's in the -mm tree since a long time now and AFAIK one or two
8 > >> former namesys employees are still working on it.
9 > >>
10 > >>> It's in curse of import in kernel or totally abandonned ?
11 > >>
12 > >> Don't know.
13 > >
14 > > Reiser4 will probably die a quiet death now. Without Hans' vision
15 > > driving it, it will probably do what it's been doing for 18 months
16 > > - going nowhere.
17 > >
18 > > And it's highly unlikely that Linus will ever pull it into
19 > > mainline. The reiser coding style is somewhat ... problematic for
20 > > kernel devs
21 >
22 > That would be really bad. What is going on? Who is behind that legal
23 > attack on against the free world and Hans? Must be someone who wants
24 > to harm us. Is there anything we can do about it?
25
26 what the f..k are you on about?
27
28 Hans is accused of murdering his Russian bride and is on trial right
29 now. This has nothing to do with the free world, it's the legal system
30 in operation.
31
32 Nothing to see here, move along, 'kthanxbye
35 Alan McKinnon
36 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
39 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list