From: Thomas Harold <tgh@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mainboard Suggestion Intel Core 2 Duo
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:45:31
1 brettholcomb@×××××××××.net wrote:
2 > I've never used MSI. I'm shopping for a board, too but for AMD
3 > processor and my choices are
4 >
5 > 1. Gigabyte first 2. Asus next - I used Asus some years ago and
6 > still have one dual PIII 933 in service. However, their quality on
7 > new and exchange went bad so I stopped using them. I don't know how
8 > they are now.
11 I tend to go with Asus first, Gigabyte second. I've had good luck with
12 my Asus boards (starts counting... maybe 6 or 7 in the past few years
13 for various sytems). Boards like the SK8N, SK8V, A7N8X, A8N-VM CSM, A8V
14 (not all of those were Linux systems though).
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list