From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Do not emerge firefox 4.0 if you do not want gconf
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 06:08:25
1 On 2011-03-24 22:37, Sebastian Günther wrote:
2
3 > just to warn everyone of you readers, who use ~ARCH:
4 > firefox 4.0 arrived with a dep to gconf.
5 >
6 > A big show stopper for the all who do not want to have any gnome
7 > dependencies, but want to have the new Firefox.
8 >
9 > You have been warned
10
11 Mostly stable here but thanks for the heads up; now I know I need to
12 find a better browser... wish they would just scrap that stinking pile
13 of... gconf. :-/
14
15 MfG / Best regards
16