From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fsck check of /usr on a separate partition fails during boot
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 12:04:38
1 On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 11:15:51 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > > You need an initramfs and a separate /usr to experience this problem.
4 > > You have neither so you have avoided it twice, well done :-)
5 >
6 > I'm an engineer, so I don't add unneeded things that serve no purpose
7 > and no benefit :-)
8 >
9 I'm a geek so I have to ;-)
10
11 Actually, I do need an initramfs because I have an encrypted root
12 partition. I don't use one if it provides no benefit.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Does someone know the cheats for WindowsXP?