From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Running out of space on /var partition
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:16:40
1 On Thursday 28 July 2011 19:14:07 Alex Schuster wrote:
2
3 > Desktop 4: Remote. I go here when I administrate remote systems, via ssh
4 > in a Konsole, RDesktop, or NX. The folder views have shortcuts to start
5 > NX/Rdesktop/VPN sessions, or Dophins opening FTP locations and such.
6
7 Is that Bow Fell (otherwise known as Bowfell) on the horizon, head in
8 clouds?
9
10 Apart from that, how do you manage with so much clutter? Me, I have one
11 application per desktop, apart from sysadmin which has three Konsoles. And
12 definitely no desktop icons.
13
14 To each his own, of course. It's interesting to see how the other half live.
17 Rgds
18 Peter Linux Counter number 5290