From: Alexey Eschenko <skobkin-ru@××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] net-wireless/blueman-2.1_alpha2 blocked by net-wireless/gnome-bluetooth - is it necessary?
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 13:23:05
1 It can be the issue. But older version (2.0.4) which is currently
2 installed works fine and has no conflicts.
3
4 It's quite strange.
7 On 12/08/2017 03:39 PM, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov wrote:
8 >> Is it really necessary to block one package when another installed?
9 > Most of the time, the reason to make packages to block each other is
10 > collisions (if they they contain files (like binaries or libraries) with same
11 > install paths).
12 >
13 > Although, I can't guarantee that it was the case here.
14 >
15 > I've noticed that Gnome Team makes some decisions, that doesn't looks logical
16 > for a few times already.
20 Kind regards,
21 Alexey Eschenko
22 https://skobk.in/