From: Manuel McLure <manuel@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mplayerplug-in downloads but doesn't play
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:40:15
1 On Sunday 27 November 2005 11:03, Manuel McLure wrote:
2 > What version of mplayerplug-in are you running? I *greatly* recommend using
3 > at least 3.11 (which is still marked ~x86) - it's the first that works
4 > really well for me (the earlier releases would crash firefox when you left
5 > the page with the video on it.) I'd also see the problem you see with
6 > earlier versions - the page would appear to download the video but nothing
7 > would happen.
8
9 Following up on my own email, apparently 3.15 is problematic. Stay with 3.11.
10 --
11 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list