From: Daevid Vincent <daevid@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] VMWare?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:15:46
1 This is exactly what I do. I run VMWare on XP and I just use the raw
2 partition for gentoo. The beauty is that when I really need to be native in
3 gentoo for some reason (maybe for kismet or something hardware related), I
4 just dual-boot into it. It's very slick. And it's pretty f'n awesome to be
5 able to run BOTH OSs at the SAME TIME.
6
7 D.Vin
8
9 > -----Original Message-----
10 > From: Richard Fish [mailto:bigfish@××××××××××.org]
11 > Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 11:21 PM
12 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
13 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VMWare?
14 >
15 > > One possibility is to setup the system as a dual-boot system,
16 > and give
17 > yourself the choice of running Gentoo from within VMWare or natively.
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list