From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT - An annoying habit of logwatch (possibly cron?)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 15:52:44
1 I have three computers on my network. All three of them have logwatch
2 installed. Each one stays on pretty much all the time (I don't like
3 rebooting - it takes too long.) Each morning I wake up and read my
4 email. You'd think I'd get three logwatch reports - one from each
5 computer, right? Nope. I get at least six, sometimes more. I look at
6 the time stamps; the first ones are sent out at 3:00am. The next set it
7 sent out at 3:05 with the exact same information. It's very annoying.
8 How can I set it where I only get one logwatch report for each computer?
9 -Michael Sullivan-
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list