From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Locking dependant installs
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 15:34:32

I can think of three options: 1) Create a set (if using portage 2.2). Add each of the packages to /etc/portage/sets/depsforF then emerge -n @depsforF. 2) quickpkg B C D E - then it doesn't matter if they are unmerged them as you can quickly re-emerge them with the -k option. 3) Don't run emerge --depclean until you have resolved this issue. -- Neil Bothwick How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?