From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nvidia GeForce 6200 questions
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 18:28:19
1 On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Monday 01 March 2010 22:47:36 Neil Walker wrote:
3 >
4 >> There was a patch for the 190.53 driver released yesterday to make it
5 >> work with 2.6.33.
6 >
7 > Can you give a link please? I'm having trouble compiling nvidia-drivers
8 > with 2.6.33 and I can't see much on the nvidia site.
9 >
10 > --
11 > Rgds
12 > Peter.
13
14 190.53-r1 is what I'm using.
15
16 It works fine but so far things like glxgears are very slow. I'll need
17 to look at that, maybe over the weekend. It has no effect that I can
18 see on what my wife does with the machine. But should it effect 2D-ish
19 things like HuluDesktop or Myth? I cannot see it. They seem to work
20 fine.
21
22 - Mark