From: Michael Scherer <a6702894@××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] laptop screen goes dark in boot
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:01:30
1 unless you have solved the problem already, could you please
2 post the rc.log, too?
3
4 michael
7 Michael Scherer
8 Univ.klinik f. Psychiatrie
9 email: michael.scherer@×××××××××××××.at
10 phone: +43 6991 941 22 54
11
12 ----- Original Message -----
13 From: Zhang Jun
14 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
15 Sent: Monday, 23 April, 2012 03:50
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] laptop screen goes dark in boot
19 I get the dmesg log and kernel config, forgot to get the rc.log ( using windows now ).
20 please help to have a look on these files,
21 also tryed boot with different kernel parameters for acpi, only acpi=off works, but I don't think it is a good idea.
22 I'm using grub4dos with "kernel (hd0,7)/kernel-3.0.17-r1 root=/dev/sda9 ro quiet vga=792 gentoo=nodevfs acpi_enforce_resources=lax resume=swap:/dev/sda7", remove the "acpi_enforce_resources=lax" also not works.
23
24 thanks!