From: "A. R." <feoymalo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] can' emerge kernel 2.6
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:34:16
1 Hi there,
2
3 The only thing that I can imagine that may be causing something like this is
4 the portage profile that you are using...
5
6 Now, I am assuming that your Gentoo installation is based on an older
7 "release", and
8 based upon that assumption, the question is: Have you updated to a
9 more recent profile?
10
11 If this is the case, there is documentation available at:
12 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoo-upgrading.xml
13
14 HTH
15