From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Email-based games
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 01:24:16
1 On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 17:40 -0700, Ryan Tandy wrote:
2 > JimD wrote:
3 > > Does anyone have any suggestions for some fun email based games? I have
4 > > never played any before, I don't know if any exist.
5 >
6 > Call me old-fashioned, but I enjoy a good game of e-mail chess from time
7 > to time. :)
8
9 Civilisation 4 has a "play by email" mode. Never tried it though.
14 Yes, it is written. Good shall always destroy evil.
15 -- Sirah the Yang, "The Omega Glory", stardate unknown
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list