From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin only allowing a single instance after update
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 00:17:59
1 190817 Dale wrote:
2 > It says this in the link provided : "Note that this behavior is now
3 > on by default, but it can be disabled."
4 > I've looked and I can not find where to disable that feature.
5
6 Sorry, I can't help there : keep looking (smile).
7
8 > Can you narrow down CLI for me?
9
10 'Command-line interface' : a good old terminal ...
11
12 I supplement that with some .bashrc aliases + functions.
13 I also use 'cdargs' -- yes, you can 'eix' that one -- ,
14 which makes it easier to jump around the file system.
15
16 > I already switched to Krusader for root access
17 > so it's not like I'm not totally against using something else.
18
19 Krusader is a bit powerful for ordinary little move/copy/read's,
20 but there's no reason you couldn't use it like that, if you need to.
24 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
25 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
26 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca