From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey 2.0 and certain sites not working.
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:04:50
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On 11/29/2009 4:05 AM, Dale wrote:
5 > I think that's a bug with your email client, you should try using the
6 > latest version...
10 I found another site that doesn't work. It is nothing secure either.
11
12 http://www.accuweather.com/us/ms/west-point/39773/forecast-hourly.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&metric=0&hbhday=1&hbhhour=7
13
14 Hmmm, that is a bit long huh?
15
16 *http://tinyurl.com/yze3xny
17
18 *Maybe that will work better. This isn't even something secure. It's
19 just a weather site. This one works fine in Konqueror too. The others
20 didn't but this one does. Something unrelated or do I have something
21 set wrong?
22
23 Ideas?
24