From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ehci-pci resume error What is this?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:59:11
1 Michael wrote:
2 > On Sunday, 10 July 2022 18:39:02 BST Michael wrote:
3 >
4 >> Does lsusb shed some light to the port which causes the interruptions?
5 >> Otherwise can you unplug devices and plug them in one at a time?
6 > Oops, I meant to say, 'lsusb -t' or check usbview, or in your Plasma check
7 > System > Info Center > Devices > EHCI Host Controller and/or USB Devices.
10 Well, I didn't know if it would help or not but I rebooted.  I
11 remembered I built a new kernel a while back and wanted to test it
12 anyway.  Of course, that kernel had some issues and I had to revert back
13 to old kernel.  Anyway, after rebooting, it isn't doing it.  At least it
14 isn't doing it right now.  It may start up again if I do something to
15 trigger it again.  Maybe it was a update that went sideways and I'm good
16 for a long time.  Who knows.  At least the smoke didn't get out and
17 break something.  ;-)
18
19 If it starts up again shortly, I'll post again.  At least this should
20 rule out my UPS and mouse.  Very good thing on the UPS.
21
22 Thanks much.
23
24 Dale