From: masterprometheus <masterprometheus666@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] ATX PS recommendation
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:22:40
1 maxim wexler wrote:
2
3 > Hi group,
4 >
5 > I bought a Coolmax PS which was touted as the latest
6 > and greatest and then it died. When I opened it up I
7 > found the output crowded with puffy, oozing
8 > electrolytic caps, most made by Fuhjyyu. A search for
9 > Fuhjyyu on Google revealed that I'm not alone.
10 >
11 > Can somebody recommend a *reliable*, up-to-date PS,
12 >>=400W with a 120mm fan?
13 >
14 > Maxim
17 That one is a good choice if you really need 400+W PSU :
18 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139003
19
20 Note : This is my first post to this list. If anything wrong please
21 inform me (character encoding , fonts, line length)
25 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list