From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Connecting to VPN
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:31:03
1 On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM, Massimiliano Ziccardi
2 <massimiliano.ziccardi@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > Hi all!
4 >
5 > Are you aware of a software I can use to connect my gentoo PC to an AT&T
6 > IPSec DualAccess VPN?
7 >
8 > Thanks in advance,
9 > Massimiliano Ziccardi
10
11 http://www.ibmconnections.org/wordpress/index.php/2009/01/ibm-att-vpn-client-on-linux-ubuntu/
12
13 From the sound of it, they have their own VPN client. If you grab
14 their package, you can probably repackage such that it'd work on
15 Gentoo. I know that's how one would [used to] install closed binary
16 packages like Skype.
17
18 That said, it's possible they're using a combination of existing
19 tools. Given that they're using IPSec, it may be that all you need is
20 racoon.
21
22 http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/IPsec_L2TP_VPN_server
27 :wq