From: Carlos Sura <carlos.sura1@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SystemD + Gnome 3.8 I can log in as root but not as normal user
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 23:10:36
1 Hi,
2
3 I do have -consolekit systemd policykit and yes, my kernel is properly
4 configured.
5 To avoid playing around I did reinstalled it again! and guess what?
6 After installing gnome-tweak-tools and shell-extensions and use the tweak
7 tools to do some changes, after reboot, again: blank screen trying to start
8 gnome.
9
10 So, I unmerged the packages and did:
11 emerge @preserved-rebuild
12 revdep-rebuild
13 emerge -1 gnome
14
15 but seems not to work, again, I can log in as root, not as user.