From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Kernel ricing
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 07:22:55
1 > The fact of the matter is this. If I knew back then, what I know
2 > now, I would not even fart around with x86* architectures on keen
3 > issues of minimization. There is so much going on with ARM.
4 > Minimization is about low power. The paradigm shift to low
5 > power (the lowest heat) allows for for the greatest transistor
6 > concentration ==> smallest size. ARM has beaten them all, AMD
7 > sees the light and is working on a myriad of hybrid SOCs, design
8 > specifically for tight target implementations. Samsung is killing
9 > the world, with ARM and open source linux.
10
11 NASDAQ:ARMH
12
13 - Grant