From: Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - mozilla and seamonkey
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 18:59:48
1 Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 >
3 > I don't want firefox though. I want mozilla, and if mozilla is now
4 > called seamonkey, I want seamonkey. If I turn on the firefox use flag,
5 > won't it try to emerge firefox and block seamonkey? And if seamonkey is
6 > the new mozilla, why does mozilla block it?
10 Maybe this will help. I went through this the other day. In
11 package.keywords:
12
13 > www-client/seamonkey ~x86
14
15 In package.unmask:
18 > <=www-client/seamonkey-1.0.2
19
20 Maybe something is different between us but that worked for me about a
21 week ago. I don't think it is keyworded or masked anymore but just in case.
22
23 Oh, I did still have mozilla in my USE line. I just removed it but it
24 was there and it still worked. I also still have mozilla-launcher
25 installed and Seamonkey will not start without it. Go figure.
26
27 Hope that helps.
28
29 Dale