From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] After gcc-3.4.6-r1 & glibc-2.4-r2 emerge!
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 23:12:19
1 On Thursday 11 May 2006 14:53, Christopher E wrote:
2 > Hello All,
3 >
4 > What should I do after I do a emerge of gcc and glibc vers in subject line?
5 >
6 > I have also when doing that emerged told it to do kde and gnome so
7 > both of them will be at the latest versions in the tree that are
8 > ~amd64.
9 >
10 > X 7 modular is already on the system and appears to be working great.
11 >
12 > Sincerely,
13 > Christopher
14
15 I'm going one step further with gcc 4.1.0. After I emerged gcc and glibc... I
16 did an "emerge -e system" twice and am now following up with two "emerge -e
17 world" commands...
18
19 Jerry
20 --