From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Issue 3 - CD Playing
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:08:57
1 On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 23:06:33 -0400, Colleen Beamer wrote:
2
3 > > To listen to audio CDs you should *not* mount the CD. Therefore the
4 > > above entry is not required.
5
6 > Well, what can I say. I followed the Gentoo Handbook. :-)
7
8 That's for data CDs, it shouldn't do any harm for audio discs. But you
9 use KDE, so you shouldn't have anything for any removable devices in
10 fstab. Let KDE's automounter take care of everything.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 WinErr 042: Virus error - A virus has been activated in a dos-box. The
17 virus, however, requires Windows. All tasks will automatically be closed
18 and the virus will be activated again.