From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] Apache Autoindex applications
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 21:39:03
1 Hi,
2
3 Does anyone has any recommendations for using some sort of autoindex
4 script for apache? I know and am currently using
5 http://autoindex.sourceforge.net which has login/upload capabilities.
6 I'm trying to see if there are any other alternatives.
7
8 My goal. Integrate a front end apache-autoindex (w/ upload/login
9 capability) that uses a SQL backend for authentication(I can use
10 mod_auth_mysql as a means for connecting autoindex's htpasswd/htaccess
11 to mysql and I am thinking of also integrating SAMBA with mysql using
12 the pdbsql backend so I can have an integrated samba/apache file-server.
13
14 (I was thinking of using WebDAV, but can't figure out how to do
15 priviledge separation and have separate user/group accounts for
16 different users/groups)
17
18 If anyone has any pointers, do tell.
21 Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com>