From: Steve Freeman <trekie@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] tor-browser does not start any more
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 12:08:35
1 On 2021-11-28 05:09, gevisz wrote:
2 > I have just noticed that the tor-browser I downloaded from its
3 > official site does not start any more. :(
4 > However, it started just a few weeks ago, before a few previous
5 > updates.
6 > Downloading its latest version has not changed anything in this
7 > respect.
8
9 I has something to do with Wayland dependencies in the latest Firefox.
10 Seems to affect Gentoo and Slackware the most. I cannot run the latest
11 11.0.1. I am not using Wayland. I've rolled back to version 10.5.6 in
12 the meantime.
13
14 https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/tor-browser/-/issues/40693