From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: OT: Re: [gentoo-user] X Freezes With Firefox on Many Post 2.6.38 Kernels
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 08:50:55
1 Mick wrote:
2 > On Sunday 31 Jul 2011 01:53:39 Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 >
4 >
5 >> I hope you're pleased to know the process finished. 23 hours to move a
6 >> partition! Never heard anything like it.
7 >>
8 > Not unheard of. If you have too small/large bs and the disk is relatively
9 > large it will take quite some hours to get it transfered bit by bit.
10 >
11 >
12
13 How do you know what size bs to use? I didn't specify one when I did
14 mine. Is there a "auto" option maybe?
15
16 Just curious.
17
18 Dale