From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Q on portage's rational to re-emerge packages
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 19:12:18
1 Am 08.10.2013 16:04, schrieb Khumba:
2
3 > EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--ignore-built-slot-operator-deps=y"
4 >
5 > in make.conf to disable slot operator rebuilds (and allow any
6 > associated breakage). Portage still seems to keep track of subslot
7 > dependency rebuilds while this flag is enabled, so that you can remove
8 > it later and rebuild anything Portage considers broken.
9
10 Thanks for that hint ... gcc builds now fine (only 3 pkgs) ... I wonder
11 if we should already rebuild something like @system with gcc-4.8.1-r1
12 ;-) I assume, no .. (and it is OT for this thread, sorry).
13
14 S