From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone switched to eudev yet?
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 15:55:05
1 Kevin Chadwick wrote:
2 >> Are there any other cases, apart from emotional attachment based on
3 >> inertia, where a separate / and /usr are desirable? As I see it, there
4 >> is only the system, and it is an atomic unit.
5 > You should really read the thread before posting.
8 I suspect that Alan has. Alan is not known to post without knowing what
9 he is talking about.
10
11 Dale
12
16 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!