From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How to verify stable system after fsck corrections
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 22:21:59
1 On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 15:55:27 +0200, Nicolas Richard wrote:
2
3 > > Note that it will show failures on any files that have been modified
4 > > since installation, such as configuration and data files, so you'll
5 > > have to check these manually, but if a library or executable shows up
6 > > you almost certainly have a problem.
7 >
8 > I ran it and many .la files are found. I guess this is because of
9 > 'lafilefixer', and they should not be considered as corrupted.
10
11 Correct.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Uhura: Captain, you're being flamed on channel one.