From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Clickless screenshot...how?
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 08:59:10
1 Hi,
2
3 to display tracking informations (abondomed delivery) to an oversea
4 seller I need to screenshot a dropdown menu.
5 Unfortunately this dropdown menu only drops down when touched with
6 the mouse pointer.
7 This in turn prohibis any other action with the mourse (changeing
8 the window for example). The only chance I see is hitting any
9 magical key combo, which is not part of firefox shortcut.
10
11 Long blabla ... short question:
12 Is there any screenshooter available which can be fully
13 handled via *configurable* keyboad shortcuts?
14
15 Thanks a lot for any help in advance!
16 Cheers
17 Meino