From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Slow UI for firefox 68
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 08:54:54
2 > Ok, just for the history, it's the hwaccel flag that causes the problem.
3 >
4 > It could be a combination of things and not just a firefox bug, but ok.
5 > Apart from full screen youtube which seems to run slower than before,
6 > it's ok....
7 >
8 > I can reproduce the same behaviour if I turn on
9 > layers.acceleration.force-enabled.
12 What graphics card / driver are you using?
13
14 about:support -> GPU #1 -> Description & Driver Vendor & Driver Version
15
16 So far i've not had any problems with AMD Radeon R9 380 and RX 580, with
17 mesa/radeonsi