From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to get metainfo of a tbz2 file
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:03:50
1 On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:50:42 +0000 (UTC), Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
2
3 > >qtbz2 -x package.tbz2 extracts an xpak archive from the binary package.
4 > >Use xpak to show or extract the contents of this file.
5 > This look exactly like what I am looking for. However since I can't
6 > seem to find a help or a manpage for xpak, what are its options?
7
8 Sorry, it's qxpak, all the programs start with "q". See "man q" for the
9 full list.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 "Don't we even get a few practice semesters?" -- Calvin