From: "赵佳晖" <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with sudo
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 02:38:11
1 The -i option didn't work, it also says Permission Denied
2
3 2012/7/1 Alecks Gates <alecks.g@×××××.com>
4
5 > On Jun 30, 2012 12:28 PM, "赵佳晖" <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > In some cases , when i run somethings with "sudo" , it tells me
8 > "Permission Denied" , then i should turn to root . i forgot to record the
9 > cases . Did anyone have any ideas ?
10 > >
11 > > --
12 > > 好好学习,天天向上!!!
13 > I think it would depend on the use case, but try "sudo -i" (-i meaning
14 > interactive, I believe) and see if that works for you. I get permission
15 > denied usually with a lot of bash input and output.
16 >
17 > Alecks Gates, sent from Android on an HTC G2
23 好好学习,天天向上!!!