From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: LVM, /usr and really really bad thoughts.
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:43:23
1 On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:39:26 -0400 (EDT)
2 "Bruce Hill, Jr." <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
7 > On March 12, 2012 at 2:30 PM Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
8 >
9 > > Don't forget you're using Gentoo; you're implicitly not very far
10 > > removed from the skill levels of the developers themselves.
13 > > --
14 > > :wq
17 > Maybe you're not, but it only takes me a few minutes being around
18 > chithead and NeddySeagoon for me to realize "I ain't gotta Gentoo
19 > clue!"
20
21 And guess what? That's about where most of us started out :-)
22
23 It gets better, it really does (ye gods now I sound like a behavioural
24 therapist....)
27 > Happy Penguin Computers >`)
28 > 126 Fenco Drive ( \
29 > Tupelo, MS 38801 ^^
30 > 662-269-2706; 662-491-8613
31 > support at happypenguincomputers dot com
32 > http://www.happypenguincomputers.com
38 Alan McKinnnon
39 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com