From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Is gnome becoming obligatory?
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 06:26:19
1 On 2017-12-13 12:52, Walter Dnes wrote:
2
3 > My big hate is the ever-growing dependancy list of gtk.
4
5 Which is one of the big reasons why I masked gtk3. Sadly I don't know
6 how much longer I can keep that, as at least one favorite program of
7 mine now requires it.
10 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
11 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
12 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet, fetch the TXT record for the domain.